Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Changes

Wow! It has been two weeks since my last post. Not to worry, I have a video of our little hopping Emma to post and somebody does have a birthday coming up next week and a little birthday party this weekend to celebrate. I am just hoping for some good weather so Emma and her friends can run around outside.

Yesterday was my first day back after 11 weeks of maternity leave. I fully expected for Josh to need time to adjust to his new lifestyle but he took it in stride. Whereas Emma wouldn't really eat for the first few days that she started at daycare both times, Josh just went about his regular business and ate on schedule. He also napped very well. While I would definitely rather still be home, it was much easier this time around knowing the quality of care that he would be receiving. For now, here are a few photos of Emma and Josh; they are not the most recent but they'll do. Josh is much bigger than that now and getting some nice little Michelin Man legs with the fat rolls.




No comments: