Monday, June 21, 2010

Birthday Season!

I was unaware but apparently birthday season kicks off near the end of May. We have already celebrated with a couple of Emma's friends and had to turn down a couple of invitations due to conflicts. There are several more parties in the upcoming weeks. If I had a monthly budget, I would definitely have to add a birthday present expenditure. The weekend before last, we got to go celebrate with Derek who just turned 3. There was water, grilled burgers and hot dogs, cake, and snow cones. What more could you ask for in a party? Here are a few photos that were snapped by our hostess Renee.





2 comments:

MaryBeth said...

Beautiful pictures!! I could eat little Mr Joshua right up.... so cute!!!

Grandma said...

What happy children. Makes me smile with a grin almost as big as Josh's.