Monday, May 26, 2008

Emma's 6 Months Old Today!

How can Emma already be six months old or as her geeky dad puts it, 5E-01? She has come so far in these past six months. She now rolls over both ways, has two teeth, sits up with assistance, eats solids, reaches for everything, laughs and smiles regularly, and pushes up on her arms. Those are the major things that we can think of and I am sure that we have left something off the list. These last six months have been amazing watching our little girl grow and develop. We look forward to the adventures that lie ahead.

November 26, 2007

May 26, 2008

2 comments:

Lesa said...

I can't believe how much she's changed since the day she was born!! I just can't believe she's already 6 months old. Oh yeah, Emma's page is now on my list of favorite websites :)

MaryBeth said...

The best thing is that it only gets better from here! I can't believe she's 6 months already...