Tuesday, October 23, 2012

K-I-S-S-I-N-G

Last night I tried to ask Josh about his day at school, which usually goes something like this:

Mommy: What did you do today?
Josh: I don't know.
Mommy: What did you have for lunch today?
Josh: I don't know.

Usually if I ask if somebody got into trouble, that sparks some memories.  As expected, I heard about his little buddy Barret having sticks on the playground.  Then Josh told me how his friend Anna Beth pushed him.  He then proceeded to say that "we don't kiss people."  I at first thought he said "push" instead of "kiss" since that is what we were talking about.  Once it sunk in, the remaining conversation went like this:

Mommy: Who was kissing?
Josh: Ross
Mommy: Who was Ross kissing?
Josh: Ross was telling me to kiss somebody.
Mommy: Who did Ross want you to kiss?
Josh: Anna Beth
Mommy: Is that why she pushed you?
Josh: Yes!

I say good for Anna Beth for pushing Josh away and I think he learned a valuable lesson about not trying to kiss the girls.  Hopefully he also learned not to listen to Ross.  First he turned Josh into a Razorback fan and now he is trying to get Josh to kiss the girls.

No comments: