Monday, June 23, 2008

Emma and the Shoe

Emma is into everything these days and has especially developed a love of shoes. If she happens to spot a shoe lying around, she is on it. If I remember correctly, Mary Beth's girls had the same shoe obsession when I visited last year. While she does try to put the shoes into her mouth like everything else (this behavior is discouraged), she also likes to turn them over and investigate from every angle. The laces are of particular interest. Emma was so proud of herself the other night as she was holding my sneaker as you can see from the pictures. You would think it was the greatest feat of her little life to date!

My What Big Feet You Have, Mommy!

So Proud of Herself!

3 comments:

MaryBeth said...

You are correct... all my girls have a real thing for shoes, and they still do! Emma looks so proud of herself. She is soooo cute, but I guess you already know that!

Anonymous said...

Love of shoes!!? Apple doesn't fall from the tree.(s) She comes by it naturally. That shoe looks almost a big as Emma. Ha. Cute pictures of mom and Emma.

Lesa said...

Well, she's definately a typical girl!! Gotta love the shoes!