Monday, November 10, 2008

A Discovery...

While we were driving back home the other day after having our photos taken for the church directory, I made a discovery. Emma was trying to bite my finger off and I was trying desperately to free it because it really hurt. In the process of trying to get my finger out of her mouth, I found out that she has two more teeth. Both of her first molars on the top have broken through the gum line. She was drooling like a rabid dog while we were in Louisville but I have been looking for the bottom teeth to erupt so it never occurred to me that she would be getting her molars. She is getting a little lopsided in there with six teeth on the top now and only two on bottom. She is doing great with eating but I am sure that those new molars will really help once they come in far enough.

No comments: