Here are some recent facts about Emma:
- She is so excited about going to her new school next year and being an Epicopal Wildcat. The other day I told her that she was pretty well done with preschool at Grace since she had everything checked on her quarterly progress report. At that, she excitedly asked if she would be going to her new school the next day.
- Can count to 160.
- Can spell her last name, knows her phone number and address.
- Still has to strike a pose for every photo even if she is sitting down.
- When she has something really exciting to tell you, she drops her voice to a whisper.
- Already so excited for Father's Day.
- Has the cutest little Southern accent at times and says "fixin to" a lot!
- Loves, loves, loves to dance!
- Is her brother's biggest cheerleader.
- Thinks she is quite the jokester and has to tell us a Knock Knock joke and several riddles at bedtime each night. Her favorite knock knock goes:
Peach, aren't you glad I didn't say banana?
Her riddles go something like this:
Emma: The cow says moo
Our response is supposed to then go: Actually the cow says moo.