Monday, April 5, 2010

7 Months Old

Here it is a week past me hitting the 7 month mark and my Mommy is just getting around to posting my update. I made so many strides between 6 and 7 months. I have started rolling everywhere as noted in a previous post and love to sit up. I have become quite adept at sitting, which is good for Daddy because it is now so much easier to take my picture. This is especially good since Daddy's other model will not sit still for more than one second. I did get up on my hands and knees once and push backwards. I have tried so many new foods this past month and haven't met a fruit or veggie that I don't like. I still don't have any teeth or any indication that teeth are on the short list but absolutely everything that I grab and I grab everything must go into my mouth. I still love to jump whether it be in the jumperoo or while somebody is holding me on their lap and I love going in the stroller for walks at home and at daycare. I got to take a trip to Kansas City for my cousin Garret's confirmation last month and did great on the trip other than the 80 mile cry/scream-fest on the way back. I was just trying to tell them I was still hungry even though I had just eaten. Unfortunately the last month did include a hospital stay as well but since then, I have been feeling good after a rough February and first part of March. I am now spoiled rotten according to my Mommy and Daddy since being sick but we're working through it! My sister is my best friend; just ask her, she'll tell you. She is right though because she makes me smile just by walking into the room. Hope you enjoyed my highlights from last month and I know I will learn a lot more this month!



1 comment:

grandma kate said...

Judging by the big grin, Josh is happy to become a Cardinal's baseball fan! He is adorable.