Thursday, April 22, 2010

Overdue Updates

I realize that I have been MIA and need to get back to the the blog. In all honesty, I just haven't had the time (i.e. I've been lazy) to grab any photos off the computer. An Easter post is yet to come as well as news of Emma's first haircut, which was really more of just a trim. Also, Emma has her first swim lesson this weekend and I am sure that there will be plenty to report from that!

We stayed busy last weekend with a trip to Riverfront Park where we met up with Anne, Charlie, and baby Michael. Emma and Charlie had a great time playing in the water while Josh and Michael slept. Lesson learned for next time: Bring a towel and change of clothes for one soaking wet little girl. Emma, Josh and I also attended Everett's 3rd birthday party. There was a piñata and while Emma showed good form, she needs to work on her power! Sadly I have no photos from either event but Emma had a great time.

It really causes Emma great concern when Josh cries and she can be heard to say "No cry Josh. I love you!". She can certainly be sweet to her little brother. However, at other times, she can also be the typical older sibling. With Emma, "what's hers is hers and what belongs to everybody else is hers". At least Josh is still at the point where he doesn't care if she takes something as long as she gives him a replacement but I know those days are short lived so clearly we need to work on sharing. Overall though, she does love "her baby Joshua"! Anyhow, that is just a brief update on us. More updates and photos soon.

1 comment:

Grandma said...

It may be overdue, but was fun to read about what is new in Emma and Josh's lives all the same. Look forward to pictures.