Wednesday, April 28, 2010

8 Months Old

It's Baseball Season!!! Cards Fan Already!

I am getting to be such a big boy and my Mommy and Daddy can't believe that I will be celebrating my 1st birthday in 4 months. I am turning into quite a character and love to be entertained by my sister; thankfully she loves an audience! She can make me laugh like no other. Emma and I are definitely starting to fall into our natural roles as big sister and little brother. I am often told, "no Josh", "mine Josh", "don't touch me Josh" so on and so forth and you know what, I kind of like to egg her on a little bit as judged by the huge smile on my face when I invade Emma's space.

"No Touch Me, Josh!"

According to my sister, my full name is now "baby Josh"; I really don't think she says it any other way but that's okay because I sure do adore her and in my book, she can do no wrong.

I haven't mastered the art of crawling yet but I am trying my best to get up on all fours. Just because I am not crawling does not mean I am not getting around as I can scoot myself all over the place. I am such a pro at sitting up anymore and am happy just to sit and play with toys a lot of the time. If I need you though, I can definitely get your attention as I am a pretty talkative/vocal little guy. I have tried loads of fruits and vegetables and seem to like them all but Puffs make me really happy and I am getting so good at getting them into my mouth. On a side note, Puffs also make my sister very happy and she loves to "share with you, Josh", which really just means I better hurry and get them into my mouth before she eats them all.

Let's Eat!

At eight months, I still have a huge toothless grin and it doesn't really look like there are any teeth on the horizon but you never know. This past month I learned to clap and wave.

If You're Happy and You Know It, Clap Your Hands!

My Mommy and Daddy think that I mimic people much more than my sister ever did. Emma was so proud though because she was the one that showed me how to wave. Actually, everything that I do or learn to do is for Emma at least in her mind. Lastly, at eight months, I am closing the gap to my sister weighing 21 lbs to her 27 lbs according to the scale at home. Until next month, Josh out!

1 comment:

Linda Alyce said...

That face. How could you ever say no.