Thursday, December 1, 2011

Sugar Plum Ball

Emma and Brad attended CARTI's Annual Sugar Plum Ball tonight! I tried to get some photos before they left but let's just say that somebody (Emma) was a little too excited to take a nice picture.





Meanwhile, Josh and I watched a little Sesame Street and then I cleaned out my closet after he went to bed. Do the boy and I know how to have fun or what? Speaking of bedtime, the normal routine for Josh includes some crying for this reason or that as soon as we leave his room at night. However, on Thursday nights, when Emma is at dance and it is just him and Daddy, there is no crying and he prays well and then off to bed. Apparently it is Mommy who makes bedtime harder since I got the usual crying and needing this, that or the other thing tonight.

No comments: