Monday, December 9, 2013

Louisville Day 2

The second day brought some rain and cooler weather.  We did a little shopping and Josh got to pick out a bow tie.  I also let him pick out pants so he would hopefully wear them.  Didn't work since he still will only wear jeans if I get him into long pants.  After a little shopping, we met up with Lauren and Carolyn for lunch before heading over to spring G.G. for some ice cream.  Josh adored G.G. and was so attentive to her.  I don't know how many times during our two visits that he told her he loved her.  So sweet and it definitely tugged at G.G.'s heart strings.  After ice cream, G.G., JoJo and I finished a puzzle that they had started a week or two earlier.  It was a very nice visit and I'm so glad that we made the trip.  Unfortunately we couldn't stay much longer since it was finally time to go back to work.  We will definitely have to get up there again before long and take Emma with us!

No comments: