Thursday, February 26, 2009

15 Months Old

Happy 15 months today Emma! We are off to the doctor's this afternoon for her check-up (something that Emma does not look forward to). I will give a complete update after the appointment tomorrow since we still have no internet at home (ARGHHHH!). The good news is that we now have a working heat unit upstairs as well and no more back-up in the kitchen sink. All I can say is thank goodness for the home warranty! We were out in the backyard last night and it turns out that one of our neighbors has a dog. Emma was so excited and stood there waving at him. We didn't get too close because while he was very friendly with me, he was very excited and jumping up and down. Didn't want her to be scared. She just loves dogs though. More to come including photos, which I know is what everybody really wants as opposed to my ramblings.

No comments: