Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I'm A Little Teapot

Yesterday afternoon, Emma and I were lucky to go visit with some friends of ours. Emma and Charlie are great friends and love to chase each other around when they're not too busy doing their own thing. At one point yesterday, Emma was running from Charlie's room to the living room and Charlie was in hot pursuit. At some point, Emma went down either from being pushed or from tripping. Either way, there was no harm meant and no harm done. The only reason that I am even relating this tale is because of what happened when we got home last night. Over dinner, Brad asked Emma if she had had a good time playing with Charlie to which she responded with an emphatic "Yes" (in fact, she tried to get me to leave and let her stay there!). She then tacked on "Charlie pushed me" and here is the funny part (to me at least), she went on to say "He tipped me over and poured me out".

2 comments:

MaryBeth said...

so funny!!

Anonymous said...

Sean got a huge kick out of that!! I'm glad that you guys could come over and play :) Anne