Thursday, February 25, 2010

Things I Like - By Joshua

A few of my favorite things as interpreted by my Mommy include:

1) My playmat - I love to lay there and bat at the fish and the mirror when my sister isn't busy ripping them off even though I'm playing with them!

2) My jumperoo - I love to jump and this entertains me for quite a while.

3) My seat, which will one day become a booster chair for the table. Emma also loves my seat and often makes me hold her cups and other various items.


4) The swing - I have only been in here once due to the lack of warm weather but I thoroughly enjoyed it and will definitely want to spend lots of time in it once it gets warmer. Thankfully my sister is good about sharing.

5) The links that are attached to this turtle - I have more that are just linked together and they are great for chewing and making noise. I do like the turtle as well.


6) Finally, my sister's hair - Oh, it is just so tempting; when her head gets within striking distance, I just can't resist myself and have to grab a handful. Emma is not so happy when I do this but right now I can play the "I'm just a little baby, I don't understand card". I better make as much use of that card as possible.
Closer, closer...
You might notice that other than the playmat, most of my favorites involve sitting up. I love to be on the same level as everybody else and check out everything that is happening and on that note, I'll conclude my list!

1 comment:

MaryBeth said...

He's growing so fast! Man, time flies... they are both still totally adorable!