Friday, February 26, 2010

Princess Emma


Let me introduce you to Princess Emma or so she thinks in her 2 year old mind. One day, while wearing her princess dress, she looked at me and said, "I have princess dress, Mommy no have princess dress". Ah, so true but that is because I am the Queen! I believe that Emma thinks that Mommy, Daddy and Josh (to some extent, i.e. hold my cup, hold my cookie) are here to do her bidding. Emma also believes that things should be done as asked nicely commanded by her. Case in point, she must descend the stairs first and once she reaches the bottom, she looks up and says "Mommy, come now". These delusions of grandeur will, of course, be sorted out once she accepts that she is out-ranked by the Queen and King of the castle but for now, hats off to my little Princess!

No comments: