Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Pudding Paint

A few weeks ago, I thought I would mix things up for Emma and see if she wanted to do some painting. Rather than using real paints, I made some paint out of vanilla pudding. I first came across this idea sometime last spring and thought it sounded great especially since there was no need to worry if some paint found its way into or around her mouth, which I knew it would. The first time I tried this last summer, however, was a disaster whether she just didn't want to get her hands dirty or due to the fact that I took her shirt off and she wanted to leave it on. Either way, pudding paint was a no go and the idea was shelved until recently. This time around, major hit! Emma dove right in and couldn't get enough as demonstrated in the following pictures. One lesson learned from this experience is that I may want to limit the color choices and make sure that whatever colors I choose blend well together because mixing blue, red, green, and yellow together on the paper...need I say more!

One of Many Paintings!




No comments: