Thursday, November 25, 2010

Trouble with a Capital T.R.O.U.B.L.E!


This photo was posted along with Emma's birthday recap but I think it bears it's own post. Just look at that little face as he eyes the camera lens that he knows is off limits. That little grin and even though you can't see his eyes from the front, I can assure you that there is a little spark of trouble in them. I also love how his tongue was sticking out with anticipation in getting his little hands on a forbidden item as he thought nobody was watching or it could have just been that he wanted to lick it but I'm going with anticipation. One thing I would like you to know is that we see that look quite often from that sweet little boy. I think we're going to have our hands full with him!
Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

No comments: