Thursday, April 28, 2011

Disney Princesses

Last weekend, I took Emma to see the Disney Princesses on Ice: Princess Wishes with special guest starts Tinkerbell, Mickey, Minnie and Goofy. We had great seats with unobstructed views (please excuse the quality of the photos).


Emma was so excited and I was able to get a couple of photos when the show started. She had been waiting anxiously to see Tinkerbell and Tinkerbell did not disappoint!



After Princess Jasmine and Snow White, it was time for the Little Mermaid. Ariel was definitely one of Emma's favorites and I think Ariel must be one of the favorite princesses overall because she had several more songs and more ice time than any of the other princesses.



The show was rounded out with appearances by Sleeping Beauty, Mulan, and Cinderella. When we asked Emma later who her favorite was she responded with Tinkerbell, Ariel, Princess Jasmine, and Sleeping Beauty but really, I think the entire show was a hit. As a note, this was the first time that I have taken Emma to a show or movie that she didn't ask to leave halfway through. I would say that the price of admission was well worth the look on Emma's face!

No comments: