Thursday, March 26, 2009

Oklahoma or Bust

I am off to Oklahoma this morning for a one day conference tomorrow so Brad and Emma are on their own for the next two nights. They are going to have a daddy/daughter dinner date tomorrow night, which should be big fun. While I am gone though, I will be missing moments like this...




and this...
and this...
and this...

Emma loves to get in the cabinet under the kitchen sink. Last night, she was closing the door and then when you would say "Where's Emma? and "Peek-a-boo", she would say "Peek-boo" back. Of course, we couldn't get her to say it once the camcorder came out so you will just have to take my word for it. I will have a 16 month update once I get back from OK.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can understand why you hate being away. Emma is so entertaining. Happy 16 months birthday.