1. Has really developed a love of books. A couple of weeks ago, I would have said his favorite book is "Goodnight Moon". However, now I would have to go with Emma's Toddler Bible as the front runner. We have to read at least 4 or 5 Bible stories at bedtime each night. If Mommy reads them, he then has to get at least 1 from Daddy or vice versa.
2. Does a great impression of an elephant and has a new impression of a gorilla where he beats his chest with both hands balled up into little fists. We worked with him on the elephant but not sure where he got the gorilla.
3. Is a total little repeat especially if it is something Emma is doing although he will mimic other people as well. We often try to leverage his adoration for his sister into getting him to eat his veggies, which brings me to my next point.
4. Totally averse to veggies 99.9999% of the time. Help! We can sometimes get him to eat them if Emma also takes a bit but more often than not, she'll take a bite and then he'll just clap and cheer for her.
5. Is becoming Mr. Independent and becomes easily angered if he has something in mind like walking/climbing the stairs by himself and you carry him. Also, he is becoming increasingly frustrated by his inability to communicate at times, which usually ends up with him lashing out by hitting something nearby (usually me). Just two reminders that he is getting so BIG!