Thursday, July 16, 2009

Emma's Top Three

In no particular order although it is a toss-up for the top spot between number one and number two:

1. Be Ball (Beach ball)
2. Shoes
3. Dogs or Puppies

Emma is a little girl with a shoe obsession already. Whether it be her shoes, my shoes, Brad's shoes, any other shoes from visitors, she has to try them on. I am trying to teach her to say to Grandpa Bo, "Emma needs new shoes". He quit listening to me on that front a long time ago but maybe he'll give in to his granddaughter. The next step would be to teach her to tell him, "Mommy needs new shoes".



2 comments:

Linda Alyce said...

She is such a girl with her shoe collection early. Get her a DSW card and let her do wild. Tell Bo I could use a pair as well.:)

Laura S. said...

I'll be sure to pass on the message to Bo!